TiberiumCrystalKutuTiberiumCrystalKutu

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

What? Now do not take offense in this I can understand you devoted a fair amount of time on this and I can see that but I have to review it as a flash game and that is what I have to do.

Gameplay: I can take it as an adventure game but the point is obscure. In the long run all you have to do is spam the 3 questions on each sentence and then try the arguments you will collect in each sentence again. Even if you lose you will eventually win and there are no medals or achievements to make you do anything but the above.

Story: Humorous and nice, the characters are easy to sympathize with and I would want to give more stars just because of them.

Personal Note: Philosophy. By making this you and everyone who plays it supposedly knows the meaning of all these arguments? Now I can't blabber on about what is right or wrong but making everything as pictured in the game so steadfast ruins the immersion feeling. Some others would see it as you presenting a wiser-than-thoy flash developer trying to "enlighten" us stupid internet babies which is not the case but is what the message that goes across is in the end.

I honestly do not know how this should be called a game maybe call it an app or something but it definitely isn't a game.

Cole Slaw Cole Slaw

W007

DBuck-Eye responds:

THNX

A small talk A small talk

It was a nice mind bender I have to say, although the music was too thriller-ish for my tastes. The computer could use a larger database of words but it could serve its purpose well, in my opinion though it is lacking any realistic thought.

Yes I see the concept of the computer feeling lonely and trying to make you stay with it, but it just feels dumb that this is its only purpose. And as for the reviews I have seen, I do not understand why everyone considers the final choice a hard choice, I had no emotional problem in choosing the most rational option which could mean the character's survival instead of the other option which made absolutely no sense in my mind.

Stick War 2 Stick War 2

Was a huge fan of Stick War and this sequel is just epic awesome.

For people who think that their fights are undoable, instead of using a variety of soldiers try to use each soldier's weakness against him.
For example if the enemy has a large army of close combat attackers get some sturdy ones in the front and have many archers behind.

Papa's Hot Doggeria Papa's Hot Doggeria

Excellent as most Papa games. You guys should also invest in other similar games like that one with the donkey blacksmith because these special ones are really awesome.

As for cooking, you could try making one with pasta!

Clash of the Dragons Clash of the Dragons

Very nice thought game with normal rules and good balancing that can keep you entertained for hours.

To everyone who complains about looking at an enemy card and then being unable to play his, just double click your cards and they will play, it is not hard to figure out.

Salem Salem

Epic! Great gameplay nice audio and good story setting. A fantastic piece of work!

Jacksmith Jacksmith

Next Papa game! I would have never seen that coming!

Unnatural Selection Unnatural Selection

I do not know what is anyone's issue. The game is easy and the minion AI is normal. All you have to do to properly defend and pass lv4 and so on is to leave the minions unrallies around your altar and go get the crystals. Worked for me and passed everything at first try.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

The game is awesome, undoubtedly, but the range of words gets thinner the more you play the game. Personally I am not much of an artist but I greatly enjoy it. Constant updates with more mundane and random words would be 100/5 stars.

Mattster responds:

I'm adding more and more words each update! :D