TiberiumCrystalKutuTiberiumCrystalKutu

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 14 art Reviews

lolwut, bobblehead no kfc? lolwut, bobblehead no kfc?

This reflects our feelongs for life

Reminds of the times on life when we SAY NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM. It reflects the human personality as an object which can be used to farm knowledge.
Anyway, funny pic:3

Amniotic Fluid Amniotic Fluid

Congrats

I have warned you and here you are. You made another AWFULLY crappy piece of art and you are unscouted. I hope that this will help you to discover that you are a selfish guy that thinks he is the only logic amongst MILLIONS. I hope this helps discover that you are mad and retarded.

Hank Hank

Good

Nice one:D

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks! :D

The Instrument The Instrument

No result.

Well, this is truly crap. You should not make more art like this. Please.

Art We Can Believe in Art We Can Believe in

You just don't listen to anyone

This is crap. Believe in what?
Tell me. The only thing to believe here is A SKETCH. Understand it. The art portal is a place for art. REAL ART. NOT A 2 YEAR OLD CHILD'S DRAWING!!!!!!!

Kettle Kettle

This is just insane

You still try to prove yourself good by doing what? Eh? you just draw a some lines and make them look more shady. I am wasting my time reviewing this hell of crap, but someone has to try and put your brain in place.

Omnigon responds:

Why don't you ride a wheelbarrow full of dicks up my ass?

Last Trip Before Meltdown Last Trip Before Meltdown

The most crappy thing I ever saw

Truly, this is the crappiest thing I ever saw. Please, making this kind of art is like throwing junk at the art portal. HeavyTank is completely right(he is most of the time). ANYONE can make this. Stop claiming that you are a master artist.

You ar trapped in your thought that you are great and everyone else is crazy or wants to stop you from doing your "art".

COME BACK TO YOUR LOGIC!

Turn Off Your Televisions Turn Off Your Televisions

Your comments keep getting better and sillier:)

Tell, me, is this a master work. Really, tell me what do you expect to earn with that?
This is just a series of sketches all in a purple background. Right, this "art" is the worst sketch I have seen after your other "masterpieces". If you want to make art, be serious and toss away these ideas about you being a master artist and blah blah blah.

Void and the less than nothing Void and the less than nothing

CRAPCRAPCRAP

Let me guess, you are no genious, you are a guy who thinks he is talented, just because someone else did sketches and succeded?
Even piccaso's art had many colours and was made with oil paints on a canvas, but this is just a sketch and when you submit something at the art portal, you have to say, this is not a sketch, please include at the art portal.
Understood?

Free Thought Free Thought

Alright

Well, it may be a piece of art, but it is a bit too simple and plain. No, it is the most simple art I have ever seen.